11.26.2012

Rover.Com - My first dog-watching!


I recently made a profile on Rover.com in hopes of someone hiring me to watch their dog while they're away. I have a dog so it made it all the more sense because Gavin would have someone to play with (other then me!).  So, along came Kobe who is a Bichon Frise and about 10 years young.  I had him for the weekend so it was only 2 nights but was a perfect amount of time for my first dog-sit.
Basically, for any of those who wonder how it is, it's great! Of course I can only speak for my experience, but I definitely recommend it for anyone who is looking to have a short-term companion and also a few extra bucks. My charge is $25/night and Rover.com is not required to dog-sit (duhhh), but I recommend it b/c it is very convenient, and you can see the dogs/owners before you confirm the stay.  Also, all payments are done through this site...and you even have the option to give a percentage of your proceeds to charity - perfect!
Any questions for me? Post in the comments and I'll be sure to write back! Here's a link to my Rover.com profile as well! http://www.rover.com/members/ashley-s-your-dog-will-have-my-dog-to-play-with/?service=home
Kobe (guest) and Gavin (mine!) lounging - soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment