7.11.2012

Vacay to Cayman Islands | Nikki’s Wedding and More


If you are one of my friends, I’m sure you know that me and my boyfriend are going to a wedding…in what better spot – the Cayman Islands!!  My close friend Nikki and her soon-to-be husband, Isaac, are getting married on the beach J.  We are staying at an all-inclusive hotel, in which I think we all have heard horror stories about the cheap alcohol and subpar food, but I am optimistic that it will be amazing!!  Our flight is tomorrow morning and I hope to get all the packing and very-needed facial out of the way before then.  I am one of the bridesmaids so that means I HAVE to have my nails looking right!  Last night, I tried a new look and love the results (see below).

On another note, a look at the weather channel shows it will rain the entire time we are there, which is good luck for the bride and groom, but not so much my hair L.  We will see how it goes, but pics are on the horizon and hopefully some great snorkeling experiences. See you soon NYC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment